Monday, October 22, 2007

certain birthday

Celebrated with my girlfriends and others on Saturday night. Their special gifts made me cry.

Celebrated with my family yesterday over really good food. They created a photo album of long-lost photos, some I had never seen before, including one of my mother that she somehow didn't cut up. She looks furious. There are maybe three extant photos of her among tubs of photographs. More crying.

Celebrating again tonight with Jesus, Mary and Joseph. (Actually, Ben, Mary and Joe.)

I am lucky indeed to have such people in my life.

9 comments:

dork said...

Happy "certain birthday"- it sounds like you had a really meaningful day.

LilaTovCocktail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LilaTovCocktail said...

Happy Birthday, Amy!
I love your blog.

My blog is LilaTovCocktail.

marybid said...

Happy birthday, dear Amy!

michael salinger said...

happy birthday kiddo -

may at least an equal number follow.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Amy!

jessica said...

Happy Birthday Amy!!!

Amy said...

Hey thanks!

Amy said...

You're all special too. Forgot to say that...