I'm responding LATE to being tagged by Sara to "share 7 random or weird things about yourself."
1. I think about God most days, usually with irritation.
2. I hate literalism, but want people to be precise.
3. I love to travel, but hate to leave home.
4. I am righteously indignant about righteously indignant people.
5. Favorite childhood memory: twisting the tire swing up very tight, jumping on, and spinning out till very dizzy.
6. I learned a lot by watching my grandmother slip money to my mother under her kitchen table while they talked about other things.
7. I don't believe humans are always the most important creatures.